Direct Sourcing Solutions is a fast-rising global outsourcing pioneer. We are firmly passionate about providing functional, flexible, and scalable solutions that are customer-focused, metrics-driven, and technology-enabled, tailored specifically for our clients’ success. More than that, we also take pride in our outstanding talents behind every top-notch output we deliver, giving us the privilege to work and grow with a diverse range of clients in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. We are driven to help our customers and employees flourish by providing tailored, high-value outsourcing solutions that support business growth. Backed by an international management team and rigorous performance management systems, our skilled and motivated staff unlock efficiency and value by remotely carrying out time consuming and complex tasks economically and with precision.
We are seeking a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team at a leading Telco & Professional Services Organization. As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in deploying and managing applications and workloads on our infrastructure, while ensuring the smooth operation of our systems.
• Deploying and managing application and workload (especially NSO and IAP) on infrastructure.
• Troubleshooting infrastructure issues both software and hardware.
• Automating processes and procedures whenever possible.
• Documenting and updating lab infrastructure in collaboration systems.
• Integration of systems and network applications using APIs.
• Setup and maintenance of virtual machines and Kubernetes clusters.
• Setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment).
Skills & Experience
• Strong Linux administration background (CentOS, Ubuntu).
• Expert level experience in application deployment, clustering, high availability, scaling, disaster recovery, and capacity management.
• Familiar with DevOps concepts (CI/CD, source code repository, build systems, test automation).
• Experience working on application container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker).
• Experience on software collaboration tools such as Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
• Web development experience is desirable (NodeJS, MongoDB, React, Express)
• Strong problem-solving skills, persistent, and can-do attitude is a must.
If you're keen to to talk more about this role - you can send us your CV now by hitting the I’M INTERESTED button and one of the team will call you ASAP.