Direct Sourcing Solutions is a fast-rising Kiwi-owned global outsourcing pioneer. We are firmly passionate about providing functional, flexible, and scalable solutions that are customer-focused, metrics-driven, and technology-enabled, tailored specifically for our clients’ success. More than that, we also take pride in our outstanding talents behind every top-notch output we deliver, giving us the privilege to work and grow with a diverse range of clients in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
DSS is currently eyeing for an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer to add to our growing team. As a .Net Full Stack Developer, you enhance and maintain of warehouse application based on business and functional requirements, specification, and technical design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance and maintain existing logistics and warehouse management applications fully in .Net, VB, C# new core
- Contributes to and document application architecture, analysis, specifications and release notes.
- Coordinates with the PM, QA, BA, and other IT Teams. Coordinates with Users whenever necessary.
- Provides technology estimates and makes sure that work is completed within the estimated time.
- Makes sure that quality of work is very satisfactory within a given deadline.
- Investigates and recommends solutions for technical issues as assigned / requested.
- Shares technical knowledge to junior developers.
- Recommends solutions on how the company can best exploit new technologies beneficial to the business.
- Responsible to write simple to complex programming codes.
- Performs any other tasks required by management from time to time (e.g. conduct brownbag, create proof of concept, perform code review)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Information Technology or its equivalent
- Five plus (5+) year programming experience using .Net, VB, and C# New core .Net.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the MVP framework and Entity framework for API
- Preferred experience in warehouse and logistics management
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Experience with Azure and Microsoft
- Experience with Payment Gateways, e-Commerce, Insurance or Financial Systems (not required but is preferable)
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.