The Senior C# Developer is responsible for the system analysis, technical design, development, testing, enhancement, and maintenance of various applications that support our business functions. In addition, we will expect you to lead new technology/tooling research, ensuring our agile methodologies are being followed, supervision of code maintenance and source control branch monitoring. The selected candidate will be required to perform and oversee tasks related to the development of software applications, data transformation activities, and lead their respective team.
- 5+ years of development experience including software implementation, estimation, business/systems analysis and client management, 4+ years of development experience (the last 4+ in .NET)
- 4+ years of experience with C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, IIS.
- 5 + years of experience with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, Views.
- 2+ years of Entity Framework (EF) experience.
- 2+ years of Web Services/WCF/Web API experience.
- 2+ years of experience working Git source control.
- 2+ years of working with VSTS.
- 2+ years of experience with Bootstrap templates
- 1+ years of experience with .NET MVC 4/5
- 1+ years of experience in designing rich dynamic web applications using HTML5 features along with Responsive Design using CSS3
- Some experience with ASP .NET Core.
- Sound understanding of development life cycle
- Excellent people leadership & management experience, stakeholder management
- Ability to work at all levels within the organisation
- Experience as a Project Manager is a plus
- Willingness to travel as required
- Developing and Tracking Deliverables
- Task & Project Management
- Risk Management
- Process Improvement
- Planning & Estimation
- Performance Management