Direct Sourcing Solutions is a fast-progressing Kiwi-owned global outsourcing pioneer. We are firmly committed in providing functional, flexible, and scalable solutions that are customer-focused, metrics-driven, and technology-enabled, tailored specifically for our clients’ profit. More than that, we also take pride in our outstanding talents behind every top-notch output we deliver, giving us the privilege to work and grow with a diverse range of clients in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
We are currently in need of a Deputy Product Owner your primary duties include facilitating coordination to ensure timely completion of projects and development work within budget and scope and deadlines. Overseeing all aspects of day-to-day work, projects, setting deadlines, estimation, Quality assurance, representing Product Owners as well as monitoring and reporting project status and progress and working with Scrum Master for Agile Projects. Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, best practices, and procedures, as well as taking the initiative to enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests are also expected from you.
- Assist the Product Owner to maintain a great product and product backlog by ensuring there is enough details in the user stories before the team accepts the story in any sprint and proactively review this and request the info from Product Owner.
- Own process flow diagram and ensure understanding of the business / functional requirements from Client Perspective. Work with the BA to ensure this is always clear.
- Own the DSS SharePoint sites for detailing the improvements we can make for team and proactively updating it from the insights in daily stand-ups.
- Lead DSS process review sessions on a quarterly timeframe with Scrum Master to brainstorm process improvements to drive an exceptional user experience.
- Review the backlog and ensure there is enough work for the team. Driving the Product Owners to groom the backlog to ensure enough stories for 2–3 sprints in the future.
- Ensure stories specific and testable, using ‘INVEST’ method to construct user stories.
- Own and ensure that acceptance criteria are drafted, approved, and updated on a timely basis as per the sprint plan. This is to ensure that the development team is able to accurately obtain estimates and start their development on a timely basis.
- Ensure that scenarios (positive and negative) are captured and translated into correct test scenarios and acceptance criteria, to assist dev team in providing accurate estimates.
- Performs other tasks as may be required.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business, or Computer Science, Software Engineering or Telecommunications and Informatics Engineering or equivalent
- Programming languages: C#, VB.Net and .Net technologies
- Experience in payments service and API calls
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Strong experience in Agile Tools, JIRA, etc.
- Agile experience, SCRUM MASTER
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certified/trained.
- Knowledgeable in planning, process improvement and risk management
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- To be able to meet deadlines, timelines, and deliverables.
- A willingness to travel.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Dependencies Management
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Quality Control
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Excellent Verbal Communication