Direct Sourcing Solutions is a fast-progressing Kiwi-owned global outsourcing pioneer. We are firmly committed in providing functional, flexible, and scalable solutions that are customer-focused, metrics-driven, and technology-enabled, tailored specifically for our clients’ profit. More than that, we also take pride in our outstanding talents behind every top-notch output we deliver, giving us the privilege to work and grow with a diverse range of clients in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
DSS is currently on the look for a skilled Go/Python Developer in addition to our growing team of professionals. As a Go/Python Developer, you should have the development expertise in Python and Golang applications. The ideal candidate should have flexibility towards learning new tools and technologies and must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a positive working attitude.
- At least three (3) years of solid programming experience using Golang and Python.
- Experience with the following languages/tools/technologies: PHP, C, Postgres, MySQL, Postgres with timescale extension, Docker / Docker Swarm, Jenkins, Graphite, Memcached/Redis, Atlassian suite; Jira, Stash, JWT, Swagger, Restful JSON, React/Redux, and JQuery.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline systems like Jenkins.
- Agile development environment experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and at the same time be responsible for key aspects of a project.
- Must have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with excellent communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.