Direct Sourcing Solutions needs a Digital Operations Executive who will be responsible for the seamless execution of all the organization’s Digital platforms. This leadership role must ensure that the best Digital Experience is available for users internally and even externally. Digital campaigns and marketing strategies are the candidate’s responsibilities overall, including the use social media tools and platforms.
One must be able to lead a team of his/her own and must be able to collaborate effectively with all the levels of the organization. Must be technically inclined, highly adaptable to the fast-paced IT and Marketing industry and exhibits willingness to solve challenges presented and create solutions accordingly.
- Create email HTML and monitor email campaign performance
- Analyse website and mobile performance on Google Analytics, Dynatrace, and other services
- Assist with Digital activities, including SEO
- Analyse platform performance using Google, Dynatrace, and other statistics.
- Develop and provide a structured data analysis service, producing detailed reports identifying key trends and patterns, interpreting the data into practical and useful recommendations to support strategic objectives.
- Provide regular reporting, data visualisations, and insight into the performance of websites and apps through google analytics
- Advise on SEO and PPC strategy
- Create email HTML, and organize email campaigns
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Networking, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in digital operations in a fast-paced paced environment
- Proficient in using technologies like HTML, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC related tools
- Expert in using digital software packages and tools like Adobe, Photoshop Illustrator etc. in various platforms like Windows
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills; resourceful and adheres to deadlines
- A team player, self-starter and multi-tasker
- Excellent communication, writing and verbal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Analytical skills, with the ability to review data and campaign performance to deliver learnings and recommend optimizations, and the ability to synthesize client-provided campaign material to focus campaign planning and execution
- The ability to multitask and prioritize work, showing good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- Brand Development: An ability to take a client’s brief and fully develop a contemporary unique branding concept.
- Building HTML/CSS prototypes
- Knowledge of Flash, HTML/CSS, and code frameworks
- Familiarity with user personas, user stories and user journeys
- Working for a brand with strong aesthetic values
- SEO and accessibility best practice
- Rapid prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Axure, Flinto)
- Agile development methodology