We need a resourceful and talented API Developer for our team who is highly technical when it comes to API development, and integration. Ideal candidate must be able to converse with cross departments and external clients effectively. He or she must have extensive expertise in API like Rest, Soap or Asp.Net for a seamless integration of current applications and web services in your organization.
You will be working with highly talented developers and project managers, as well as architects for projects that would be beneficial for the company and its external clients.
Ideally also, you must be adaptable to changes and must be flexible with the work requirements given.
- Design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, API Lifecycle management, and integration middleware as well as unit test backend applications, micro services, and integration platforms
- Design, develop, and unit test CI/CD part of the develops effort (mostly on Microsoft Azure platform)
- Effectively manage deadlines and release schedules Lead in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technologies to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating other capabilities
- Work collaboratively with other departments and business areas to achieve personal, departmental and organizational goals
- Responsible for development of server side and client-side cloud based and enterprise integrations (including leveraging API Frameworks)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications, following best practices in security and data protection
- Support, administrate, and troubleshoot existing integrations and data storage solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Knowledge of industry cloud computing principles and implementation of Cloud Computing concepts, designing a comprehensive Cloud integration solution, cloud application architectural design, cloud-to-cloud integration
- Develop integration roadmap for integration/PaaS developments and drive execution of those roadmaps
- Manage and deliver to Service Level Agreements for Cloud infrastructure.
- Document and implement best-practice standard operating procedures across internal and external operating groups
- Work with customers to document their integration needs and provide a comprehensive solution.
- Experience in Package Management like Nuget and NPM and knowledgeable in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Expert in HTTP request / response pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4 years of full software development lifecycle and software engineering industry experience
- Experience in a customer facing, technical consulting, or solution architect role in the PaaS area.
- Excellent knowledge of API designing and SOAP/REST technologies and familiarity with JSON/XML and OData
- Experience working with WCF / .NET Core / C# / REST/ ASP.NET / MVC / WebAPI / SQL
- Hands on awareness of OAuth, service bus infrastructures, scalable workflow engines
- Agile development experience (Scrum, XP, or Pair Programming) and Continuous Integration/Deployment/DevOps experience
- Basic knowledge of API Management offering e.g. Mulesoft, Azure API management, CA API etc.
- Experience with Open Source Frameworks such as log4net or Swagger
- Hands-on experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and related tools (Moq, Cucumber)
- Working on enterprise-scale projects with passion for quality work and attention to detail
- The ability to think independently, drive success, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables
- A clear communication style that is effective across a complex organization
- Travel up to 20%