An API Architect must have expertise in API planning, design and even implementation of API related technologies. He or she must have extensive expertise in API like API designing and SOAP/REST technologies as well as familiarity with JSON/XML and OData. The right candidate will have to collaborate with cross departments and external clients effectively. To add to these, he or she needs to have leadership capabilities and accountability because he/she will be the focal point of the projects.
Direct Sourcing Solutions highly values its employees, so work life balance is a priority. Our company also gives importance to teamwork and growing professionally, if you think this is an opportunity that would fit you, join our team now!
- Design, development, and operation of the system-to-system interfaces, data flows, API Lifecycle management, and integration middleware as well as unit test backend applications, micro services, and integration platforms
- Design, develop, and unit test CI/CD part of the develops effort (mostly on Microsoft Azure platform)
- Effectively manage deadlines and release schedules Lead in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technologies to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating other capabilities
- Work collaboratively with other departments and business areas to achieve personal, departmental and organizational goals
- Responsible for development of server side and client-side cloud based and enterprise integrations (including leveraging API Frameworks)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications, following best practices in security and data protection
- Support, administrate, and troubleshoot existing integrations and data storage solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Knowledge of industry cloud computing principles and implementation of Cloud Computing concepts, designing a comprehensive Cloud integration solution, cloud application architectural design, cloud-to-cloud integration
- Develop integration roadmap for integration/PaaS developments and drive execution of those roadmaps
- Manage and deliver to Service Level Agreements for Cloud infrastructure.
- Document and implement best-practice standard operating procedures across internal and external operating groups
- Work with customers to document their integration needs and provide a comprehensive solution.
- Experience in Package Management like Nuget and NPM and knowledgeable in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Expert in HTTP request / response pipeline