An Angular developer is required to join our team for an EdTech-based research and efficiency tool that allows users to highlight, annotate, and organize online research. With more than 200,000 users globally the product development is in full swing with a need to take on mobile maintenance tasks and some small web tasks. Joining a senior developer who will mentor your development to take on more challenging tasks on your own such as API, Chrome extension and new product developments.
As an Angular Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Maintain high performance and interactive web and mobile application systems.
- Fix bugs in the system when necessary; testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the product team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an Angular Developer. 1+ years.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code. With 2+ years commercial experience.
- Knowledge in React Native is a bonus.
- Knowledge of API frameworks is a bonus.
- Experience in agile project collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Have
- iOS Development
- Mobile Development experience
- Will follow PH calendar and willing to be in a 10AM - 7PM shift