Direct Sourcing Solutions is a fast-rising Kiwi-owned global outsourcing pioneer. We are firmly passionate about providing functional, flexible, and scalable solutions that are customer-focused, metrics-driven, and technology-enabled, tailored specifically for our clients’ success. More than that, we also take pride in our outstanding talents behind every top-notch output we deliver, giving us the privilege to work and grow with a diverse range of clients in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
DSS is currently eyeing for an experienced QA Engineer to add to our growing team. As a QA Engineer, you create and execute functional, regression, and automation testing, Identify, isolate, log, and monitor defects and provide brief but comprehensive test execution report.
- Review of Change Impact Analysis (CIA) and Acceptance Criteria (AC) Documents from Business Analyst
- Provide estimation of how many Man-days needed for tasks and projects
- Create Test Cases based on the CIA and AC documents
- Conduct Test Case Demo for Peer Review to identify any missed scenarios
- Participate and Review Test Case Demo of Peers
- Follow and execute testing using company standard Test Case document
- Recognize, execute, and document regression testing on areas of the system that might be affected by change
- Defect logging and tracking using standard company workflow
- Collaborate with the development team for defect resolution
- Provide test reports that includes test execution coverage and found defects
- Perform pre and postproduction retest and regression for deployment of bug fixes
- Execution of automation scripts
- First level on call support during weekends and holidays in case of an emergency deployment
- Able to pick up and prioritize unplanned Adhoc tasks that maybe assigned
- Perform product demo to the stakeholders to show what was covered during testing before production deployment
- Bachelors / College Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. Knowledge in C#, Visual Studio is a plus.
- At least 2 Years of experience as a QA Analyst
- With Software Automation Testing experience using Selenium or ROBOT Frameworks
- Requires strong interpersonal and technical skills to work effectively and efficiently with the Development Team to resolve software defects.
- Hardworking, team-player, systematic, proactive, meticulous, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar on business issues and processes of eCommerce
- Knowledgeable in software development life cycle
- Ability to travel immediately to other countries as needed
- Available for on call support during Weekends and Holidays