Full Time Employee
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Oversee the team in the absence of the team lead including but not limited to task management, work schedule, and client collaboration
- Assist the team lead to coach team members for work related concerns and KPI review (if requested)
- Assist the team lead to train new hires including interview and selection of future hires.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least more than 7 years’ experience in general accounting and accounts payable functions ideally in a BPO setup
- Experience in a New Zealand based Chartered Accountancy firm including Hong Kong and Singapore accounting experience is an advantage
- Must have experience in using financial accounting software/systems, particularly Xero (must be Xero Advisor Certified)
- Leadership experience is an advantage.
- Experience with monthly accounting, annual forecasting, and budgeting. Management reporting
- Have good communication and presentation skills.