We are a fast-rising global outsourcing pioneer, firmly passionate about providing functional, flexible, and scalable solutions that are customer-focused, metrics-driven, and technology-enabled, tailored specifically for our clients’ success. More than that, we also take pride in our outstanding talents behind every top-notch output we deliver, giving us the privilege to work and grow with a diverse range of clients in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. We are driven to help our customers and employees flourish by providing tailored, high-value outsourcing solutions that support business growth. Backed by an international management team and rigorous performance management systems, our skilled and motivated staff unlock efficiency and value by remotely carrying out time consuming and complex tasks economically and with precision.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Front-End Developer who is passionate about building user-centric and visually stunning web applications using React. This team member will collaborate with the customer's design and product teams to bring their vision to life and contribute to our mission of creating exceptional user experiences.
- Work closely with designers and product managers to create user interfaces that are intuitive, aesthetically pleasing, and most importantly, easy to use
- Build and maintain reusable React components
- Recent experience using Redux, Redux-Saga
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate front-end functionality with server-side logic such as REST API Endpoints
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with design tools such as Figma
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for an opportunity now, or might be starting to think about it but not commit just yet - either way, we would love to speak with you. Our talented recruitment team have open spots to sit down and discuss your career goals and motivations, and understand your experience so that we can present you with the right opportunities as they come up.
You can hit I'M INTERESTED and send through your CV, alternatively - you can email us directly on email@example.com