We are seeking a 365 Administrator / Specialist who also has circa 5 years' experience in and around Project Controls to join the DSS team supporting one of our exciting clients, based in Australia.
Our customer provides support to global powerhouses in the Oil & Gas industry across Project Management and more specifically the Project Control space.
This person will be initially working with the team of consultants at the project initiation stage, building customised Teams & Sharepoint sites, pulling key data in/from Excel via Power Query to be utilised in Power BI dashboards and reporting tools that you will help build, and setting up Project Schedules (and other key tools) within MS Project. As projects progress, you will also be assisting on some of the low-level Project Controls requests coming from clients, with the support of the experienced consultants, until you gain more confidence to split your time evenly between setting up new Project Tools and embedding yourself as a well rounded consultant.
- 3+ years' experience in large scale Project Teams or Project Controls teams building custom Project Tools.
- Strong working knowledge of core Project Controls terminologies, outputs and deliverables.
- Extensive experience with M365 / Associated 365 tools i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Power BI, Visio, MS Project etc.
- Expert knowledge and strong experience with PowerBI, PowerQuery, SQL, Excel etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills in a professional setting.
- Ability to work both with direction, but also autonomously to get tasks done.
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload, while meeting required deadlines.
- Confidence to ask questions when unsure, to better understand deliverables and ensure you are clear on what needs to be done.
If you're interested in talking more about this role, let us know your interested by hitting the button above and sending us your details so one of our amazing Talent Team can give you a call to talk more.